Monday, September 22, 2008

While Everyone Sleeps

Just a quick update...........It is 10:45 pm here Monday night. Cassi and Sue are asleep and my cousins have gone home. It was a very relaxed day today as Sue said. It was great catching up with Yanni and family. Yanni is taking me to meet a Michael Papadoulis tommorrow who will help me complete the family tree that I have been working on.
Sorry about the lack of photos but I cant get my computer to work here so I can upload them.

We went into the village today ( around 100 metres away). Beautiful little church and lots of coffee shops,shops and restaurants. The roads are so narrow( meant for donkeys) and yet they still drive their cars through sometimes with millimetres to spare. The village is 10 minutes from the Port and is situated on the side of a hill. The vista is breath taking. Behind us huge hills below us the ocean. The smells, the life, the food, the little churches which are everywhere.......I just love it !!!

Just spoke to Meghan who is in Rome!!!.....She is having a ball and really loves Italy. She said she ate the best pizza she has ever tasted.....

Anyway I will go now.....Hopefully tommorrow we can upload some photos

Yassoo!!!

PS I will never drink raki again!!!!! ............ever.

No comments: