Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Here We Go !!!.......Greece or Bust

Well, it is only a matter of days before we set off. For Sue it is mostly holiday, for me it is part holiday, part work and part catching up with some relatives in Crete.

Now I've set this up hopefully our friends and relatives will see how and where we are. I am going to try and blog daily but this will be subject to Grecian technology, and if the pool, olive groves, and tavernas are beckoning ...

Looking forward to reading your comments on the way........

Bye for now

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Manny,Sue and Cassie,
Great to see your photos and hear your news.I am trying to remember that beautiful Greek sunshine that we experienced just 6 weeks ago but the wet and windy weather in Perth is making it very difficult.Port Helini? looks amazing! and I love the photo of Cassie at the Acropolous.
Meg is all sorted for her trip and very excited ( I am going to really miss her)Thank goodness I didnt go back to the UK as Ian would be trying to organise everything.Very impressed with your techno skills,this is the first time I have entered a blog!
Hope you are all feeling better look forward to hearing about Crete.Safe Travels! Kate